我的地盘--赛洋英语口语交流服务俱乐部

欢迎来到我的地盘--赛洋英语口语交流服务俱乐部>>   | 首页 资源中心 | 赛洋英语口语交流服务俱乐部 | 赛洋英语口语交流俱乐部 | 我的地盘-赛洋英语俱乐部 | 我的地盘-赛洋英语俱乐部 | 我的地盘--赛洋英语口语交流俱乐部 | 我的地盘-赛洋英语俱乐部 | 我的地盘-赛洋英语俱乐部 | 赛洋英语口语交流俱乐部 | 我的地盘-赛洋英语口语俱乐部 | 赛洋英语口语交流俱乐部博客圈 | 赛洋英语口语交流俱乐部 | 赛洋英语口语赛洋英语口语俱乐部 | 赛洋英语口语交流俱乐部 | 欢迎来到我的地盘-赛洋英语俱乐部-赛洋英语口语 | 赛洋英语口语交流俱乐部 | 英语知识 | ITPUB论坛

常用贸易“询盘”英语三

发表人:PubTommy | 发表时间: 2008年五月16日, 12:52

请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。
I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

请对该商品报最低价。

Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。

We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.


常用贸易“询盘”英语二

发表人:PubTommy | 发表时间: 2008年五月16日, 12:50

Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations. 由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract. 请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

Please state your best terms and discount for cash. 由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount. 请告知该商品的价格和质量。

Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods. 请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan. 敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods. 敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar. 请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November? 请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork. 请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.


常用贸易“询盘”英语一

发表人:PubTommy | 发表时间: 2008年五月16日, 12:49

我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。

We addressed our inquiry to the firm.
对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。

We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。


实用英语口语--常用询盘英语口语表达II

发表人:PubTommy | 发表时间: 2008年五月15日, 14:15

May I have an idea of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price? 你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. 请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away. 如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li? 李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices. 我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs. 请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases favorable

优惠的 firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers? 为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions. 我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?


实用英语口语--常用询盘英语口语表达I

发表人:PubTommy | 发表时间: 2008年五月15日, 14:12

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous. 对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。


销售英语--关于数量

发表人:PubTommy | 发表时间: 2007年九月10日, 14:20

For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it. 数目如此之大,我们将予以重视。
Let’s talk about the problem of quantity. 我们谈谈数量的问题吧。
You’ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight. 你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。
The package number and quantity are identical with each other. 包装号与商品数量相吻合。
Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn’t it? 数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively. 我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。
This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present. 这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量。
For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount. 这么大的订单,贵公司可否给我们折扣?
We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men’s shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts. 男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。
Can you give us an additional 200 cases? 能再增加200箱吗?
We’ll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked. 你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。
We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight. 我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification? 但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?
If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods. 如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。
You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight. 你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。
Quantities of Black Tea have been exported. 已经有大批红茶出口。
They are not interested in small quantities. 他们对小数量不感兴趣。
Useful quantities have changed hands. 较大的数量已经转手。
Have you seen the shortage claim from our company? 您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?
500 pieces in total. 总共有500件。
They always buy in large quantities. 他们总是大量购买。

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS. Powered by pLog
Design by Blog.lvwo.com